Mr and Mrs Big

This is Aleks and Michael's blog, detailing all of the fun and crazy stuff we do. It's not a place to be cute, or to let everyone see how much we love each other. It's really just a forum to get on each other's nerves.

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

A current graduate from University

Saturday, April 23, 2005

The reference library

Aleks told the story of the "Mr and Mrs Big" part, but I bet you're wondering what the reference library crap is all about. And yeah, I know...too long to be typing in all the time, too.

Well credit goes to Stefany Alicia who dragged me to the Toronto Reference Library one blistery fall day. I was decked out in my heavy Point Zero sweater and grey (lightly) corduroy pants.

We were going to meet up with Stef's friend Aleks, who I'd never met before. Kudos to Stef for recognising that I was single, lonely, and 18 in Toronto. Okay, she didn't try to hook us up...but as soon as I saw Aleks I knew I had to get to know her.

Funny thing was, I got real sick real fast. Just like Stan on South Park (where he'd barf every time Wendy talked to him), my stomach started rumbling and (excuse me, but...) my ass was doing strange things.

Stef and Aleks were nice enough to wait for me to finish up in the washroom, then we went to my house for Thai food. The whole way home I was like, "I'm really not like this...I'm like 10% of how I am normally...I'm sorry for being sick..." and on and on and on.

At least Aleks took pity on me, because the next time I saw her (at Babaloo's), I left with her friend Tessa but still got her number. I think. Oh -- I was sick at Babaloo's, too. Bad. And while the love of my life and Miss Cupid (Stef) were salsa-ing it up on the dance floor, I was sitting and hoping my intestines wouldn't burst.

I guess that's it for the first two times we saw each other. Pretty soon I think we'll talk about skating and stuff. Should be good times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are absolutely adorable and I love you both! You need to post those sweet pics of Aleks and I from Birchwood Mall though!! Get on it!

Luv Ya, Ingrid
(Michael's Younger "Annoying" Sister, but Aleks doesn't think so 'cause she's cooler than Miko)

Sunday, April 24, 2005  
Blogger SSMOCZYK said...

Stefany Alicia eh guys???
Just to clarify: I had every intention of setting you both up....I just couldn't phrase it like that to you both. It wouldn't have worked in the same way....I think you guys should feature a special post onthis ite one day about how I REALLY got the ball rolling...:) Ok...maybe on another site...and then you guys can add a link?;) Yeah! that would be cool!
Anyway... as i was saying....actually I'll say the restlater...the washer of washer n dryer beckons! :D gotta go!

Friday, April 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home